I believe that parents are the most significant adults in a child’s life, there for we will strive to create mutual respect between parents and care givers. A partnership for the benefit of the child, we encourage communication between parents and caregivers. Parents are a vital part of the child’s education. There will be many opportunities for you to participate in child care activities and to volunteer.
Here are more special features of Noah's Ark and what makes us unique:
Actives, Entertainment & Events
- Picture day (Mary J photography)
- Birthday Parties for children
- Pony rides
- Popcorn & cotton candy party
- Create your own cup cake Day
- Workshops for parents
- Yearly conferences with parent
- Pot luck dinners for parent (parent day)
- Mother Day breakfast
- Fathers day brunch
- Christmas party/ present exchange/ gift give away to community and surrounding areas
- Summer party etc...
Parents are more than welcome to attend
Preschool program: Mother Goose Time Arts & Crafts
Infants & Toddler programs: Your Baby Can Read & Creative Curriculum for Family Child Care.